On September 21, 2021, SeamlessMD, in partnership with Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre (TBRHSC) hosted a webinar discussing the use of Surgical Remote Monitoring technology to improve clinical outcomes. Specifically, sharing details on how TBRHSC leverages SeamlessMD to reduce ED visits and the surgical backlog caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
There were several reputable speakers present at the webinar, including:
- Caroline Fanti, Director, Regional Surgical Services at TBRHSC
- Erin McDonald, Regional Surgical Services Clerk at TBRHSC
- Skylar Christian, NP for Remote Patient Monitoring at TBRHSC
- Stephanie Vincent, NP for Remote Patient Monitoring at TBRHSC
- Jordan Finewax, Customer Success Manager at SeamlessMD
- Alan Sardana, Marketing Lead at SeamlessMD
The speakers also highlighted the following topics:
- How TBRHSC increased same-day discharges, ↓ 41% ED visits, ↓ 4% Readmissions;
- How TBRHSC implemented a successful Surgical Remote Monitoring program;
- How to configure the best workflow for enrolling & monitoring patients based on your existing staff resources; and
- How TBRHSC's care team spends less than 1 hour per week monitoring patients with the help of "smart alerts & notifications."
Click here to watch a recording of the webinar.