For many years, Digital Patient Engagement and Remote Monitoring solutions have been a point of interest in the healthcare industry to more effectively engage patients and improve the delivery of care. For example, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the cardiac procedure backlog has further skyrocketed the demand for innovative platforms such as SeamlessMD, which have been proven to reduce hospital LOS, readmissions, ED visits, and costs.
Today, cardiovascular care teams are implementing Patient Engagement & Remote Monitoring programs to improve the patient experience and clinical outcomes. As many organizations may be unfamiliar with the process of implementing these types of solutions, to help you get started, we have put together a practical whitepaper on How to Implement a Cardiac Patient Engagement & Remote Monitoring program.
The whitepaper covers topics such as:
- What is Cardiac Patient Engagement & Remote Monitoring?
- Choosing the right technology vendor partner
- Identifying priority use cases
- Establishing success criteria
- How to assemble the team and determine roles & responsibilities
- The top 3 workflows for enrolling and monitoring patients
- How to construct your communication strategy
- How to train your staff, launch your program, and educate patients
- What to do after Go-Live & how to achieve on-going success
Many hospitals and health systems have successfully implemented Cardiac Patient Engagement and Remote Monitoring programs, including:
We hope this step-by-step guide helps you on your Cardiac Patient Engagement & Remote Monitoring journey. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!