We are pleased to announce that Dr. Joshua Liu, CEO & Co-founder of SeamlessMD will be part of the much anticipated Advancing Health Panel discussion tomorrow at the OCE Discovery 2015 conference. Discovery brings together over 2,600 of the best and brightest minds in industry, academia, the investment community and government to showcase leading-edge technologies, best practices and research in Ontario.
Panel: AdvancingHealth: Virtual Care, Patient Engagement, and Ontario’s Health System Priorities
This panel discussion will discuss the emerging development and use of technologies which enable Virtual Care & Patient Engagement with the aim to transfer some services from hospital to home. Panellists, including service providing companies and caregivers, will highlight tools which will educate and empower patients to self-manage chronic conditions, and will have the potential to promote efficiency and allow for long-term savings for the healthcare system. The discussion will take place on Tuesday, April 28th, 2015 from 9:00am – 10:00am. Join the conversation on twitter with the hashtags #OCEDiscovery or #AdvancingHealth.
– Matthew Johnson, Senior Business Development Manager, Ontario Centres of Excellence
– Pat Clifford, Director of Research and Innovation, Southlake Regional Health Centre
– Fraser Edward, Director, Business Development, TELUS Health
– Michael Hillmer, Director, Planning, Research and Analysis, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term
– Dr. David Kreindler, Head, Division of Youth Psychiatry, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
– Dr. Joshua Liu, Co-Founder and CEO, SeamlessMD
For more information, check out: http://www.ocediscovery.com/program
The Seamless Team
SeamlessMD transforms paper-based instructions into an interactive, personal navigator for patients on smart phones, tablets and the web to improve outcomes and lower costs.