Is a slow-moving surgical backlog impacting your patient care and revenue?
Due to the pandemic and ongoing staffing challenges, the reduction in surgeries performed accounts for billions of dollars in lost revenue for health systems.
Revenue, patient experience, and quality of care all depend on optimizing surgical backlogs.
Watch this 40-minute tech talk to learn how Digital Care Journeys cut through surgical backlogs by boosting same-day surgery and reducing readmissions, LOS, and last-minute cancellations.
By empowering patients with evidence-based educational throughout their surgical pathway from pre-op to post-op, hospitals can discharge patients sooner to free up beds and increase surgical volume.
Find out how your clinical teams can:
- Virtually engage patients from pre-admission planning to post-discharge recovery
- Deliver paperless evidence-based patient education before, during, and after hospitalization
- Monitor patient compliance, symptoms, and recovery progress with daily health checks during 30 days postoperatively (e.g., chlorhexidine wash, eating cessation, incision photos, etc.)
- Be alerted when a patient's health status changes, enabling the care team to intervene sooner
- Digitally collect Patient-Reported Outcomes (PROs) and more
Don’t let your surgical backlog hold back patient care, outcomes, and revenue.
Watch the recording today.