Prairie Heart Institute established a Cardiac ERAS program in 2017. In an effort to further reduce LOS, Readmissions, and Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) use, Prairie Heart Institute partnered with SeamlessMD to help measure and improve ERAS patient compliance, deliver real-time education for patients to better self-manage, and to remotely monitor patients post-discharge to ensure safe recovery at-home and/or to track patients admitted to a SNF.
In this Case Study, learn how the Prairie Heart Institute used SeamlessMD to:
- Reduce 30-day Readmissions
- Track Patient Compliance to ERAS Protocols
- Deliver Patient Education
- Monitor Patients Remotely
- Collect Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs)