Recently, SeamlessMD CEO Joshua Liu, MD, was invited as a guest speaker on ReBoot Health podcast where he shared how SeamlessMD started, some early wins, and the role of peer-reviewed evidence in supporting your venture.
The ReBoot Health podcast is a show hosted by Canadian physician, Dr. Amol Deshpande, centered around the people and technology rebuilding tomorrow’s health system.
Highlights from the podcast episode include:
• How SeamlessMD landed on patient engagement;
• Balancing customer pull and vision;
• Is founding a startup in healthcare really different?
• Keeping track of early wins;
• Does peer-review evidence matter for startups?
• Adding healthcare members to the founding team;
• Choosing geographic markets. USA vs. Canada;
• Defining the problem to solve in healthcare as a startup?
• Improving the Canadian healthcare ecosystem; and
• Not everything in healthcare is bad.